Jury Sides With Petco in Demise of Boy From Rat-Chew Fever

A jury determined pet retailer Petco was not negligent and isn’t liable within the dying of 10-year-old Aiden Pankey, a boy who died from rat chunk fever contracted by his pet rat. The boy’s household bought the rat from a Petco retailer in San Diego. NBC 7’s Petco Not To Blame For ‘Rat-Chew Fever’ Demise Of San Diego Co. Boy: Jury See Similar Threads…

Petco Not To Blame For ‘Rat-Chew Fever’ Loss of life Of San Diego Co. Boy: Jury

The Santee 10-year-old fell sick from the rat, given as a present to him from his grandma, and died inside two days. (BREAKING). By Southern California Patch (Patch Employees) – April 20, 2017 four:03 pm ET. Petco Not To Blame For ‘Rat-Chew Fever’ Loss of life Of San Petco not liable in loss of life of boy from rat chunk fever See Similar Threads…

Jury sides with Petco in dying of boy from rat-bite fever

SAN DIEGO – A San Diego jury has sided with Petco in a lawsuit introduced by the household of a 10-year-old boy who died after contracting an sickness from micro organism from a rat bought from the retailer. KNSD-TV and KFMB-TV report that the jury discovered Petco not liable in deadly ‘rat chew fever’ case, jury says See Similar Threads…

Jury sides with Petco after 10-year-old dies from rat-bite fever

SAN DIEGO — A San Diego jury has sided with Petco Animal Provides in a lawsuit introduced by the household of a 10-year-old boy who died after contracting an sickness from a rat bought from the pet retailer. CBS affiliate KFMB-TV stories that on Thursday Jury sides with Petco in demise of boy from rat-bite fever See Similar Threads…

Petco Cleared of Negligence In Dying of 10-Yr-Outdated Boy Who Contracted Rat-Chew Fever

A San Diego jury has cleared animal retailer Petco of negligence within the loss of life of a 10-year-old boy who grew to become sick after dealing with a pet rat offered by the shop. Aidan Pankey died after contracting Streptobacillus moniliformis, extra generally referred to as rat Jury sides with Petco in $20 million ‘rat chew fever’ loss of life case See Similar Threads…